Friday, 2 January 2009

To-do List of 2009

So, here we go. The TOP 20 To-do List for my 2009 (in no particular order):

1. finish up 1 4 3 and get it publish.

2. serialise Kiki No.5

3. start work on B

4. DATE SOME(MORE THAN)ONE

5. start saving for my TABUNG KAHWIN

6. get a promotion OR get a better job

7. get my driver's license

8. get a makeover

9. read ONE book a month

10.buy a new bag

11.buy a pair of sunglasses

12.buy more jeans and/or khakis

13.complete my Singer's Advantage programme

14.get L.U.V.E scripted for TV serial

15.gain more weight (at least until I'm 65kg) while exercising regularly

16.write a poem (or monologue) and recite it in front of an audience

17.act in a play

18.improve on my English and polish my Bahasa Melayu

19.jaga solat

20.MEET LISA SURIHANI!

4 comments:

alia said...

lisa surihani???
nani~?

heartyra said...

interesting..=)

misz_neslow said...

sALAM,nnt kalau dpt jmpe lisa kem slm ekk..
semoga sumer yg ader dlm list tercapai(^_^)

cactaceous opuntia said...

cop2...nape jge solat msok part last2 to do list?..ishishish