Untitled 4

Most probably this entry is pointless. I'm listing out things on my mind right now. It has its own term but I'm too lazy to wikipedia it. 
I'm having a bout of writer's block. Again.
I need to do my laundry. I've got two huge piles of them. 
Gosh. I don't have baju melayu to wear tomorrow.
Gosh. I need to ironed the shirt.
Nak makan satay.
GARLIC BREADDDDDDDDD
Ada & Evan's ending is the 'happy without the ending'? Do I need to write a sequel?
Nah. Don't think so.
Teringin pizza lah plop.
hikhik
I need to work on Saga Ophir. Siyesly.
Tapi...
Kiki No. 5 is still pending. :'(
Tun Teja - Drama Queen is also pending. :'(
No more love for me.
Pukul berapa nak tidur ni???
Esok musti kerja dengan lebih kuat lagi.
Don't make me hate you. Please. :'(
Eh. Rasa macam nak makan mertabak lah!
Peh. Pekena teh tarik nih cara nih!
Teringin pigi pasar malam.
Next week balik kampung. YEAY!
Tapi kerja banyak...
NAK BALIK KAMPUNG JUGAK!!!!
Ada bunyi kucin bergadoh!
Siyesly. Would you read all these? Siyesly.
Nak gunting rambut.
I need a new pair of pants.
And a couple of new shirts.
And a wristwatch.
And a belt.
A PAIR OF SHOES!!! SIYESLY!!!
NAK DUITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Am I a good author?
omaigottttttttttttttttttt I don't wanna be like Virginia Woolf.
Bila nak upload Teenage Dream nih???
Well. I need to polish my vocal first.
Ada kelkatu. Mahu hujan lebat kah ini malam?
Okokok. I really need to gosok baju. SEKARANG.
Then, off to bed.
Please figure out Saga Ophir before sleep.
I cannot love. :'(

hikhik

*ke satu sudut yang sepi*

Comments

budakkejam said…
truth be told, i was wondering why you would want to go to the silent corner. You are already successful penguin.