:)

Can you see it?


 :)


I was driving home from Putrajaya last night after lepak2 with my friends. It was drizzling all the way. Duffy's singing accompanied my cold, lonely journey. Looking from the rear-view mirror for on going cars, I was surprised to find something written on the glass at the back of my car. It took a while for me to register it but then the realization hit me. 

It was '1 4 3', or 'I love you'. Either the culprit meant it per se or was just playfully referring to my book, I do not know. But there it was, '1 4 3', as clear as a sentence written on paper.

I can't resist but to stop the car and snap a picture of it. I tried a few angles from outside the car but I settled with 2 shots from the rear-view mirror.

It made me smile all the way home. Every time I checked the mirror, I saw it.

I do not know who wrote it, but whoever you are, you've made my day. Thank you.

4 comments:

Am said...

gituh....

Pingu Toha said...

MOTIP SANGAT COMMENT GITTEW JE!

Am said...

short,simple but meaningful. Keke

Neerza said...

kewl!