Day 21 of 30 to 28

Day 21: Favorite picture of yourself ALL TIME and why?


Tidak saperti Lutfi Amri, ku memahami kehendak soalan dan menjawab dengan betul. Maka letak lah satu gambau sahaja.

It's a bit androgynous, kan? I guess this is how I would look like with longer hair... or if I'm a woman? That would be weird though. But ain't I a dish? A passable beauty I might say. Or as a man, a passable look. I'm not handsome or dashing so to speak. Just average. Nak kata jambu pun macam haram je. I won't stand out in a crowd. Not unless I'm all dressed up. Yang tu pun kena compete with others yang physically endowed and naturally good-looking without putting too much effort. I try my best to give a good first impression but most of the time, I'm just too lazy. 

I especially love the smile. Quite mysterious, eh? They say people with tight-lipped smile have lots of secrets. hikhik Anyways, if I put on a broad smile nampak sangat mulut besar kot! 

This picture is classy too. Black and white-ish. Retro. Very 60-an.

Anyways. I'm too distracted right now to continue. pft. Nine more days of the challenge left.


2 comments:

Lutfi Amri yang tidak memahami kehendak soalan said...

Motif setiap entri mesti mengeji aku??

:P

Pingu Toha said...

demi menarik lebih ramai blog feeds. apabila fangirls type 'Lutfi Amri' maka akan terus terdirect ke blog ku. hikhik