Three days

Oopsie! I skipped Day 4 of the countdown, did I? Been busy with the preparation of two big events today. I performed with my fellow Soutul Amir (nasyid beb!) as the opening gig for Citra Seni Al-Farabi and I am to lead the opening performance of Gleeman for our Malam Terukir di Bintang later tonight. Sekarang ni tengah curi2 masa menulis entri ni sementara tunggu masa ntuk final pektis lepas Asar nanti. Neves kot. Singing has been my passion since forever but only within these past few months that I managed to muster the courage to sing live in front of an audience, I mean like, really performing. Thanks to Soutul Amir for firstly giving me the opportunity. Dari nyanyi back-up dapat jugak lead 2-3 baris. Dah tiga kali perform dengan Soutul Amir. But siyesly, the main vocals memang power. Sedap dan menusuk kalbu je dengar depa nyanyi. Tadi pun baru lepas perform 'Mari Berhibur' dan 'Kau Satu-satunya' for the event. Berlatih pun since semalam malam baru kot. Memang cari nahas! But it went quite well, alhamdulillah. Malam ni bakal perform 'Terukir di Bintang' dan 'Rumour Has It/Someone Like You' in Glee-style. Hoping for the best. InsyaALLAH.

1 comment:

sufiyyah zulkifli said...

any videos? or, recording?